Early booking discount for 2020
Booking of cruises for 2020 on the Baltic Sea is open! On March 21, after quality technical renovations, the ferry Princess Anastasia will depart from St. Petersburg to Helsinki. And on March 22, you can go from Helsinki to beautiful St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Stockholm. Please note that the visa free travels to Russia will be just as convenient for you as this year. The update of 2020 schedule is a two visits to Riga in May and direct route from Tallinn to Petersburg from June 12 to 13.
Visiting St. Petersburg without a Russian visa is the unique opportunity of travel by the ferry Princess Anastasia. St.Petersburg is a city of rich history, great museums, theaters and amazing people. You can book a cruise with early booking discount. This is the best opportunity to plan your vacation next year!
You can book a cruise on our website
Terms and conditions for LOW FARE special offer:
- Booking period: from 30.11.19 (subject to availability of cabins)
- Departure period: 21.03.20 – 29.12.20 (subject to availability of cabins)
- Promo valid for standard cabin classes B2V, F, B and A.
- Cruise routes:
- "Helsinki — St. Petersburg — Helsinki"
- "Helsinki — St. Petersburg — Tallinn — Stockholm — Helsinki"
- "Helsinki — St. Petersburg — Helsinki" and "Tallinn — Stockholm — Helsinki"
- all one way trips within the above routes
- Valid only for new individual booking (up to 9 passengers in one booking) upon cabins availability
- Fees and city bus tours (transfer service) should be paid additionally.
- Penalty is 100% in case of cancellation from the moment of booking.
- It`s mandatory to fill in passengers passport details. Bookings without passport details will be recalculated with regular rates.
- The quantity of cabins is limited.