The carriage of Goods by Sea is the best, convenient and environmentally friendly method of delivery. MOBY SPL provides it's clients with transportation services of vehicles of various types, including carriage of outsized cargo and heavyweight.
The company operates а ferry fleet, which has connections with four of the largest cities of the Baltic Sea: St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn. The vessel of the company MOBY SPL classify the passengers of the ferries, giving a priority status when entering the port in accordance with the schedule.
The price does not include freight terminal fees as well as forwarding of cargoes in the port.
Bonuses for transportation in MOBY SPL:
- In the event that the vehicle is transported by a driver, upon booking of space on cargo deck, the Operator books one place in cabin B/B2V class for allocation of one driver and meals (breakfast and dinner) during the cruise. All other services shall be paid on board under established tariffs.
- In the event that the vehicle is available for sea-carriage at the port of loading without further escort by the driver, when booking a place on the car-deck, the Operator organizes stevedoring operations at the port of loading and the port of discharging on RO-RO basis.
The cost of transportation, check with the manager of the cargo department at the following contacts:
- Phone +7 (812) 702-07-99
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Necessary documents for registration of Booking Order
- Contract of carriage rolling vehicles 2018 — PDF
- Booking Order — XLS
- Yellow card MOBY SPL LIMITED — PDF
- Blue card MOBY SPL LIMITED — PDF
- Standard conditions of carriage of cargo rolling transport — PDF
- Basic tariffs for cargo carrige — PDF
Consultation and services on customs clearance of cargoes at the Ro-Ro terminal "Morskoy Vokzal" in St.Petersburg are carried out by "ALFA-TRANS" LLC:
tel. (office): +7(812) 570-81-50
- the contact person for general questions of customs clearance:
Mr. ILYA Grigoriev (Head of "ALFA-TRANS" LLC), mob. +7(931) 203-0152, e-mail: email@example.com
- the contact person for operational execution of customs transit on the Ro-Ro terminal "Morskoy Vokzal":
Ms. Anna Balakireva, mob. +7(921)390-64-46, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addresses Ro-Ro terminals in the ports of St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn:
The company MOBY SPL LIMITED reserves the right to change the schedules and rates without prior notice.
The company MOBY SPL LIMITED is not liable for deviations from the plan, if it is caused by weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of MOBY SPL LIMITED. If the cancellation is due to weather conditions or other factors beyond the control of MOBY SPL LIMITED, incurred additional costs to the client are not compensated. The passengers also do not cover the damage caused by circumstances beyond MOBY SPL LIMITED reasons, including problems with customs clearance and border crossing.