Carriage of pets
You can not live without your pet? Take your pet to travel on the Princess Anastasia ferry! You will be together for the whole journey. It means that the joy will be twice as much!
Rates for сarriage of pets*
|Petersburg - Petersburg, Helsinki - Helsinki.||30 EUR|
|Petersburg - Tallinn - Stockholm - Helsinki, Tallinn - Stockholm - Helsinki - Petersburg.||25 EUR|
|Petersburg - Helsinki - Petersburg, Helsinki - Petersburg - Helsinki, Stockholm - Helsinki - Petersburg, Petersburg - Tallinn - Stockholm.||20 EUR|
|Petersburg - Tallinn, Tallinn - Stockglholm, Stockholm - Helsinki, Helsinki - Petersburg, Petersburg - Helsinki||12 EUR|
* Accommodation in special cabins for traveling with pets.
You need to have special documents for travel with pets.
Terms of carriage of pets on board the ferry MOBY SPL
Only domesticized tame pets are allowed for transportation (hereinafter “pets”).
The number of cabins for passengers carrying pets is limited. Only A and B class cabin passengers can carry pets.
- A pet’s weight should not exceed 7 kilos.
- A pet shall be transported in a special container (cage) measuring 70 x 50 x 50 centimeters (LxWxH) or if added measurements of a container (cage) do not exceed 170 centimeters.
- For the duration of a voyage a pet should be kept in a special container (cage). It is not allowed to let the pet out of the container (cage) in a cabin.
- Before disembarking a passenger carrying a pet must present the cabin for inspection by a Carrier’s representative. The passenger shall be liable for the damage to the cabin and equipment done by the pet. The size of the compensation (liability) shall be determined by the Carrier.
- For the duration of a voyage it is not allowed to visit public places aboard the ship with a pet.
- Leashed pets can be walked on open decks in specially allocated places. Passengers shall be responsible for cleaning after their pets.
- Passengers must ensure that their pets do not disturb other passengers.
Passengers carrying pets must have a certificate issued by a competent government authority and other documents required by veterinary authorities of a country to enter, exit or transit the territory of that country.
Minimum Package of Necessary Documents:
- Identification – a pet must be identified by a clearly read tattoo or a microchip complying with ISO 11784 or ISO 11785, Annex A. If the microchip does not meet the standard the passenger must carry a necessary reader.
- Veterinary Certificate – a pet must have a veterinary certificate (a passport approved by the European Commission decision 2004/824).
- Inoculation certificate – inoculation against rabies is required for all pets older than three months. A pet must be inoculated less than one year and not later than 30 days before entry into the Russian Federation territory. The document must also indicate details of inoculations at certain pet ages.
- The Veterinary Certificate must also carry entries by a competent authority about a clinical veterinary inspection of the pet carried out within five days before travel.
All issues concerning pet inoculations, inspections and accompanying documents should be resolved individually on a case-by-case basis with the veterinary authorities according to the current veterinary legislation of the Russian Federation.
If a pet’s accompanying documents are not formalized appropriately or fully or if additional documents are required and those reasons do not allow a passenger to cross the border, the passenger will carry all related costs.